Here are 5 simple things you can do to keep your kids smiles healthy & bright:
1. Regular Visits (twice a year) to the Family Dentist. My children began to see a Dentist when they were just toddlers.
2. Limit Sugar Intake. Putting a limit on the amount of candy or other sweets a child can have each week can make a big difference in the long run.
3. Brush teeth Twice a Day. My children brush their teeth in the morning and at bedtime.
4. Healthy Snack Alternatives. My husband and I purchased fruit and veggies for our children, when they were much younger, to snack on instead of candy. To this day they love fresh fruit and veggies!
5. By Example (Adults). Children do what they see their parents do. If they observe their parents religiously brushing their teeth, they will religiously brush their teeth.
Facts About Trident:
*Chewing Trident sugar free gum for 20 minutes after a meal can help fight cavities.
*Xylitol, a sugar free sweetener in Trident, has been shown to loosen plaque.
*Trident is available in 11 great flavors so kids have lots to choose from!
Naddez's Goody Corner Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Trident blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here. (link to: http://trident.twittermoms.com/about)